Airzip2.inspsearch.com can be properly categorized as browser hijacker. However, the problem is that you will not be able to find exact name of this hijacker to be specified in the list of legally installed programs. Nevertheless, whenever you open your browser and start looking for some information you will notice that airzip2.inspsearch.com is used as your default search engine instead of Google Search or some other reputable search engine.
Airzip2.inspsearch.com is actively involved in the operation of many other browsers hijackers, such as Mysites123, Yoursites123, YesSearches, etc. It is true that this particular hijacker is some sort of search engine developed by Chinese company. But we’re also confident that it will not furnish you with any relevant search results which would meet your search queries.
Airzip2.inspsearch.com and other malicious software related to it may be bundled with some free programs you might decide to install today. Even when you visit some freeware download sites like CNet, there’s no guarantee that the freeware installer will be absolutely safe. It may contain additional bundled software you do not need at all. Not only is it a potentially unwanted one, but additionally it could represent essential danger for your computer.
Airzip2.inspsearch.com performs the role of adware and spyware in your computer. It may display various intrusive advertisement banners in the home page of your hijacked browser, or sponsored links displayed along with irrelevant search results delivered by it. The danger of such ads and sponsored links is that they may be not safe and lead you eventually to malicious websites. Finally, airzip2.inspsearch.com plays the game of spyware by tracking your browsing experience and transferring this data to third parties for various illegal purposes.
We suggest you not to tolerate this hijacker anymore in your computer. What you are advised to do is to scan your system immediately with a decent virus removal software. Please continue reading and implementing the rest of the guide to fix your browser and delete airzip2.inspsearch.com infection from it.
Tutorial to delete airzip2.inspsearch.com virus.
Step 1. Scanning PC with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite.
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite through the download button below (click on it):
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections related to airzip2.inspsearch.com hijacker.
Step 2. Fixing Desktop shortcuts and quick launch icons of your browsers previously infected with airzip2.inspsearch.com hijacker.
- Right-click on quick launch icons of all your browsers, then right-click again on the name of this particular browser and click on “Properties“:
- Click on the “Shortcut” tab. Check the information in the “Target” field. The destination to the main executable file of your browser should be clean and free of any information previously added by airzip2.inspsearch.com. If you see anything suspicious, remove it, then click on “Apply” and “OK“:
- In the same way, right-click on the Desktop shortcut of your browser and select “Properties“:
- Again, check the “Shortcut” tab and the destination to the executable of your browser in the “Target” field. The path to the executable should be clean and free of any junk data previously added by airzip2.inspsearch.com malware. In case you find such additional extra information, remove it, then click on “Apply” and “OK“:
Typically the targets to the majority of widely used browsers in Windows environment should be as follows:
- Internet Explorer – “C:/Program Files/Internet Explorer/iexplore.exe”
- Opera – “C:/Program Files/Opera/launcher.exe”
- Mozilla Firefox – “C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/firefox.exe”
- Google Chrome – “C:/Program Files/GoogleChrome/Application/chrome.exe”
Step 3. Changing the home pages of your browser back to your customized parameters.
- In Internet Explorer, click on the “Settings” icon in the form of a gear-wheel, then select “Internet Options“.
- In the home page, type “google.com” or any other page you prefer to be set on the startup. Alternatively, click on “Use new tab” button. Finally, click on “Apply” and “OK” buttons to apply changes.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click on its “Settings” button in the form of three horizontal lines in the right upper part of the windows. Click on “Options“.
- In the “Home Page” field, change the parameter to “google.com” or any other home page you like. Or you may simply click on “Restore to Default” button.
- In Google Chrome, click on its “Settings” button in the form of three horizontal lines, then select “Settings“.
- Find “On start-up” settings, then click on “Set pages” link. Remove pages added by airzip2.inspsearch.com by clicking on the “X” next to it. Add “google.com” as a new startup page, or any other page you prefer. Finally, click on “OK“.
- In Opera, click on its “Opera” button and select “Settings“.
- Click on “Set pages” and add “google.com” as the new startup page, or any other page of your choice. Click on “OK“.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing airzip2.inspsearch.com malware. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Ways to protect your computer from becoming infected with airzip2.inspsearch.com virus and similar applications again:
With millions of malicious applications currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of browser hijackers with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!