Some active Internet surfers these days keep getting regularly bombarded by the load of persistent cityzshop.xyz pop-ups, which keep distracting the attention greatly. By the ways such pop-up windows may be quite scary. You may be reported about various computer problems and then told to call some toll-free helpline supposedly to speak with Microsoft Customer Support Representatives. In reality, such people have nothing to do with Microsoft at all.
After you call that toll-free number as suggested in cityzshop.xyz pop-ups you will be then suggested to make a payment in favor of cyber frauds standing behind these faulty alerts. Of course, doing so is a serious mistake. You should not pay any money into their pockets via PayPal or other payment methods. They’re the ones who have launched these pop-ups into the web, and so now they are trying to force you to make a payment in their favor.
Here is the text of that scary alert reported via cityzshop.xyz pop-ups on Windows computers:
Google Security Warning
Your computer has been locked
Your computer has been infected by the Trojans – Because System Activation Key has expired & your information (for example, passwords, messages, and credit cards) have been stolen. Call the Windows Help Desk number 0-800-090-3849 to protect your files and identity from further damages.
And this is the quotation from scary alert from cityzshop.xyz pop-ups on Macs:
Your computer may not be protected from adware / spyware.
Call 0-800-090-3105 immediately for assistance on how to remove potential spyware. The call is toll-free.
Data at risk:
1. Your credit card details and banking information
2. Your e-mail passwords and other account passwords
3. Your Facebook, Skype, AIM, ICQ and other chat logs
4. Your private photos, family photos and other sensitive files
5. Your webcam could be accessed remotely by stalkers with a VPN
More about spyware:
Seeing these pop-ups means that you may have spyware installed on your computer which puts the security of your personal data at a serious risk. It’s strongly advised that you call the number above and get your computer fixed before you continue using your internet, especially for shopping.
Call 0-800-090-3105 immediately for assistance on how to remove possible spyware. The call is toll-free.
We strongly advise that you do not trust any of such deceitful facts mentioned in cityzshop.xyz pop-up windows. It is definitely true that your PC is infected by adware. However, these pop-ups you see in your screen how are simply the part of this adware enabled. We recommend you to scan the system with a proven anti-spyware tool as explained in the rest of the tutorial below.
Recommended tools and steps to eliminate cityzshop.xyz pop-up windows.
- Depending on your operating system, download recommended anti-spyware software from the download buttons below.
- Scan your system with registered versions of either of these programs, remove all detected items.
- Reboot your workstation and repeat scanning if necessary.
Guidelines to remove malware using Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite for Windows.
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections related to cityzshop.xyz pop-ups.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing cityzshop.xyz pop-up infection. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Tips to protect your workstation from getting reinfected with cityzshop.xyz alerts and similar infections in the future:
With millions of malicious applications currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of browser hijackers with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!