Du9p.com is a malicious pop-up window which mainly appears in computers located in the United States of America. The purpose of these pop-ups is to make you think your computer is infected with some horrible malware, so that later on you would be convinced to make a payment in favor of crooks who stand behind them.
Appearance of du9p.com pop-ups is definitely explained by the presence and annoying activity of some adware in your computer. Most likely this adware got installed into your system along with some other cost-free programs when you installed them recently. This means that you need to pay extremely close attention to all free applications you intend to make the part of your system. If you read about some third-party program suggested for default installation, make sure you immediately switch to the advanced or custom installation mode to prevent such unwanted installations from taking place in your computer.
Du9p.com pop-ups tell you to call some toll-free numbers to speak with representatives of Microsoft Technical Support Team. In reality, these people have nothing to do with Microsoft. They are just the bunch of crooks who hunt for your money. Here is the misleading message reported by means of du9p.com pop-ups:
Important message for New York Internet users
It appears that your computer and Internet browser have pop up software enabled.
Please call toll-free to disable pop-up ad software now: 1-800-283-5196
Please follow these instructions:
Before you continue browsing the Internet, it is strongly advised that you call to disable pop-up ads. You can do so by calling 1-800-283-5196 now. An agent is standing by to take your call.
Do not trust any of these deceptive statements you see reported through du9p.com alerts. They’re absolutely fake. It is true that your PC is infected, but these du9p.com pop-ups are simply the part of the plan of hackers to steal money from you. We suggest that you instead scan your system with a decent anti-spyware tool to fix all issues with your computer and remove the source of adware infection from it.
Detailed instructions to get rid of du9p.com pop-ups.
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite via the download button below (click on it):
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections associated with du9p.com pop-ups.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing du9p.com pop-ups. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Ways to defend your computer from getting reinfected with du9p.com pop-ups and similar infections in the future:
With millions of malicious programs currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of adware with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!