The site cdn.freekens.com is engaged in spreading a lot of misleading facts about your PC. This is how it plans to implant all kinds of intrusive programs into your system. They’re all classified as adware or potentially unwanted applications (PUAs). So, if you ever see such cdn.freekens.com pop-up windows, we recommend you not to trust any information presented in them. The truth is that you could get such pop-up window simply as a result of clicking some malicious link. On the other hand, the chances are that you might see this pop up as a result of some adware program already inside of your system. No matter how you got it – we seriously urge you not to click it and not to proceed with its misleading instructions.
The pop-up window from cdn.freekens.com website says this:
Flash Player recommended
Please install the latest version of Flash Player
– Based on ffmpeg the leading Audio/Video codec library
– Supports *.FLV, *.AVI, *.MGEG, *.MOV, *.MKV, *.SWF and more
– Super fast and user-friendly interface
– 100% Free & Safe – share it with your friends
In reality, there is absolutely no need at all for you to install any Flash Player updates. This is a totally misleading information, which must never be treated by you as serious. So, if you see such pop-up in your computer, please never click them. You need to understand that most probably it is powered by some adware already inside of your system, so the quicker you detect and delete it, the better for you, your personal safety and your PC. We recommend you to look for some suspicious applications in your system. If you see them, please uninstall them in a regular way. Also, disable and remove any suspicious add-ons or extension of your browser possibly related to some adware or potentially unwanted programs. Finally, we recommend you to scan your system with a powerful anti-malware tool that will help you get rid of all other malware from your system. If you require any additional help on our part, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at any time of your convenience.
Recommended tools and steps to eliminate cdn.freekens.com pop-up windows.
- Depending on your operating system, download recommended anti-spyware software from the download buttons below.
- Scan your system with registered versions of either of these programs, remove all detected items.
- Reboot your workstation and repeat scanning if necessary.
Detailed steps to delete cdn.freekens.com pop-ups in Windows PCs.
- Download Plumbytes Anti-Malware via the download button below:
- Install the application and start it. The program will automatically begin scanning your computer:
- Once the scanning is completed, click on “Remove Selected“, then on “Activate Now“:
- Purchase the program.
- Check your email to retrieve your license key.
- Enter the license key in the respective section, then click on “Activate“:
- With registered version of the program, click on “Remove Selected” to get rid of all malware from your PC.
- Repeat scanning if necessary.
Important! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing cdn.freekens.com pop-up windows. Please select the appropriate instruction depending on your browser from the list below:
Solution to protect your computer from getting contaminated with cdn.freekens.com pop-up windows and similar threats in the future:
With millions of malicious applications currently in the web people definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have avoided all negative side effects related to unwanted intrusion of adware with the help of Plumbytes Anti-Malware, so we strongly advise that you Buy Plumbytes Anti-Malware now!