CleanBrowser is the program correctly reported by some anti-virus programs as adware. Its main process is called nw.exe (32 bit). You may find it active when you access Task Manager. Right-clicking on nw.exe (32 bit) will lead you straight to the folder where this adware is located. Additionally, there will be many other extra programs in that very same folder.
CleanBrowser adware causes many unwanted advertisements to be displayed in the right sidebar of your screen. When you turn your computer on you may suddenly discover these ads to be displayed quite soon after initial startup of your computer. However, you might not realize that CleanBrowser with its nw.exe process is what causes such adverts to be active.
CleanBrowser goes often bundled with many free programs. Also, based on our personal analysis, the adware is often installed when users download some cracked software. Of course, this is extremely bad for any person to use non-licensed software, and availability of bundled junk software is one of many negative side effects related to such usage. Hence, we urge you to be very careful when you install free software. Take time to carefully read the installation guidelines related to all free applications you intend to install into your system.
Pop-ups and advertisements by CleanBrowser are of no value for you. Furthermore, this adware is known to cause many troubles, such as exceptionally slow operation of your infected computer. Eventually, it may start freezing dramatically. We suggest you to follow this guide below to fix all such issues with your PC and to delete malware from it.
Detailed instructions to get rid of CleanBrowser Ads.
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite via the download button below (click on it):
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections related to CleanBrowser pop-ups.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing CleanBrowser (nw.exe program). Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Ways to protect your PC from becoming reinfected with CleanBrowser (nw.exe program) and similar viruses in the future:
With millions of malicious applications currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of adware with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!