The website us.4yendex.com is related to a serious malicious application classified as a browser hijacker. This is because of the negative amendments it makes with your browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and possibly some other browsers. Most often this problem of browser hijacked by us.4yendex.com occurs as a result of users installing some other free programs. If you don’t pay enough attention to what exactly you are installing into your system you may easily end up facing a lot of useless programs in your computer, and us.4yendex.com hijacker may be just one among many other useless applications. Following this guide will help you to remove it from your browser.
Us.4yendex.com browser hijacker claims of itself to be some superb search engine. Whereas in reality it cannot furnish you with any relevant search results. Most often it simply redirects you to a lot of pages that contain ads and sponsored links, and this is how the owners and the distributors of this browser hijacker get paid. We recommend you not to look for any information through us.4yendex.com.
This problem of a browser hijacked by us.4yendex.com occurs mainly with PCs located in the Western part of the world. If you want to avoid this hijacker from implanting your PC then you obviously need to be careful when installing other freeware. Make sure you watch carefully what you’re offered to install into your computer by default in addition to the main application you’ve chosen to install. Always select the option of a custom or advanced installation, but surely not the standard one where you just blindly click “Next” and “I agree” buttons all the time.
Us.4yendex.com browser hijacker can be removed from all of your browsers automatically if you download and install proven anti-malware software as explained below. You don’t need to buy its full version to remove us.4yendex.com from the home page of these browsers. This software will restore your browsers back to their initial settings. If you need any help – please surely feel free to get in touch with us.
Tutorial to delete us.4yendex.com virus.
Step 1. Scanning PC with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite.
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite through the download button below (click on it):
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections related to us.4yendex.com hijacker.
Step 2. Fixing Desktop shortcuts and quick launch icons of your browsers previously infected with us.4yendex.com hijacker.
- Right-click on quick launch icons of all your browsers, then right-click again on the name of this particular browser and click on “Properties“:
- Click on the “Shortcut” tab. Check the information in the “Target” field. The destination to the main executable file of your browser should be clean and free of any information previously added by us.4yendex.com. If you see anything suspicious, remove it, then click on “Apply” and “OK“:
- In the same way, right-click on the Desktop shortcut of your browser and select “Properties“:
- Again, check the “Shortcut” tab and the destination to the executable of your browser in the “Target” field. The path to the executable should be clean and free of any junk data previously added by us.4yendex.com malware. In case you find such additional extra information, remove it, then click on “Apply” and “OK“:
Typically the targets to the majority of widely used browsers in Windows environment should be as follows:
- Internet Explorer – “C:/Program Files/Internet Explorer/iexplore.exe”
- Opera – “C:/Program Files/Opera/launcher.exe”
- Mozilla Firefox – “C:/Program Files/Mozilla Firefox/firefox.exe”
- Google Chrome – “C:/Program Files/GoogleChrome/Application/chrome.exe”
Step 3. Changing the home pages of your browser back to your customized parameters.
- In Internet Explorer, click on the “Settings” icon in the form of a gear-wheel, then select “Internet Options“.
- In the home page, type “google.com” or any other page you prefer to be set on the startup. Alternatively, click on “Use new tab” button. Finally, click on “Apply” and “OK” buttons to apply changes.
- In Mozilla Firefox, click on its “Settings” button in the form of three horizontal lines in the right upper part of the windows. Click on “Options“.
- In the “Home Page” field, change the parameter to “google.com” or any other home page you like. Or you may simply click on “Restore to Default” button.
- In Google Chrome, click on its “Settings” button in the form of three horizontal lines, then select “Settings“.
- Find “On start-up” settings, then click on “Set pages” link. Remove pages added by us.4yendex.com by clicking on the “X” next to it. Add “google.com” as a new startup page, or any other page you prefer. Finally, click on “OK“.
- In Opera, click on its “Opera” button and select “Settings“.
- Click on “Set pages” and add “google.com” as the new startup page, or any other page of your choice. Click on “OK“.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing us.4yendex.com malware. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Ways to protect your computer from becoming infected with us.4yendex.com virus and similar applications again:
With millions of malicious applications currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of browser hijackers with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!