I-hate-malware.com is a new scary domain currently circulating in the Internet. In spite of the fact that this domain and hosting supports https, there’s no any security at all originating from it. This particular site i-hate-malware.com is involved in online scam and is run by hackers who hunt for your money.
Another alternative name for this site is called Security Help Video. This is because while interacting with misleading pop-ups by this domain you will see a special video with a nice girl supposedly taking to you depending on whether you agree to do what the pop-up instructs. Eventually, the purpose of this pop-up is to convince you that there are some real people who want to help you fixing your computer. It is true, these people are quite real, but another truth is that they’re the load of crooks who only hunt for your money.
The message reported through i-hate-malware.com pop-ups presents this sort of scam:
Security Help Video
Would you like help disabling popup ads?
Pop up ads are on.
Visit to stopped
Pop up ads are one
Operating system: Windows
The girl allegedly talking to you will tell you about various PC troubles supposedly revealed in your computer. Then, after you call some toll-free number, you will be suggested to pay money in favor of cyber frauds who have started this online scam. And you most likely will no longer hear this nice girl, but rather some frauds with strong accent who are outrageous hackers attempting to rip you off. It is also true that your computer is seriously infected when you see such pop-ups. We suggest that you scan your system with a decent anti-spyware tool instead.
Detailed instructions to get rid of i-hate-malware.com pop-ups.
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite via the download button below (click on it):
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections associated with i-hate-malware.com pop-ups.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing i-hate-malware.com pop-ups. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Ways to defend your computer from getting reinfected with i-hate-malware.com pop-ups and similar infections in the future:
With millions of malicious programs currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of adware with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!