Pop-ups from important-information-alert.info website are extremely malicious. Being powered by some horrible adware, they cause many troubles for computer users today. In fact, such pop-ups are quite pushy and appear practically in various parts of the world, as long as the Internet is available in those countries. Such pop-ups must never be trusted by you, no matter how tricky and intrusive they are.
Such important-information-alert.info pop-ups are the example of a brutal scam. Hackers want you to be really scared, so they have prepared quite a scary text which is reported by means of these pop-ups. Users are told about different computer troubles and are suggested to perform some toll-free calls supposedly to reach some Microsoft-Certified technicians for computer help. In reality, these people are just the bunch of fraudsters who hunt for your money.
The message conveyed via important-information-alert.info pop-ups gives this kind of scam:
An embedded page at important-information-alert.info says:
MS Network Server has detected some suspicious activity from your IP address.
Cydoor Spyware may have caused a security breach at your network location.
Your personal and financial information might be at risk. Call Toll Free +1-855-229-8044.
Please contact Microsoft Certified technicians to rectify the issue.
Please do not open Internet browser for your security issue to avoid data corruption on you registery of your operating system.
Toll Free +1-855-229-8044.
Please do not shut down or restart your computer, contact certified technicians to resolve the issue on toll free +1-855-229-8044.
We seriously warn you not to interact with these scary and misleading alerts ever. Remember that their purpose is to make you waste your money. So, you will hear crooks who will suggest that you transfer money into their accounts allegedly for fixing your system. In fact, these people are the ones who have infected your PC with malware already. We suggest you to follow this direct removal guide to fix the issue with your computer right now.
Detailed instructions to get rid of important-information-alert.info pop-ups.
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite via the download button below (click on it):
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections associated with important-information-alert.info pop-ups.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing important-information-alert.info pop-ups. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Ways to defend your computer from getting reinfected with important-information-alert.info pop-ups and similar infections in the future:
With millions of malicious programs currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of adware with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!