Malware-present.com site is yet one more malicious domain involved in displaying very intrusive and scary pop-ups titled as Security Help Video. But, in fact, these pop-ups do not really help you. Instead, they’re the example of a brutal scam run by hackers who want to deceive you and trick you into wasting your money.
Why are malware-present.com pop-ups called Security Help Videos? This is a good question. After this pop-up first appears you will see a nice lady talking to you. She will tell you that you have so many pop-ups enabled and that you desperately need to call some toll free number to get your computer fixed. When you call any of those toll-free numbers recommended in these pop-ups you will instead hear some people most likely with Indian accent who will try to connect to your PC remotely and to install their junk applications into your system. Furthermore, they will also try to force you to pay money in their favor.
The message reported through malware-present.com pop-ups gives this sort of scam:
The page at malware-present.com says:
You must read to continue if you use Windows
Continuing to is not advised
Because your Windows 10 computer has popup ads enabled, please call toll free and disable popup ads now at 1-877-886-9052.
Before you use, this is strongly advised. Call to disable popup ads. You can do so by calling 1-877-886-9052.
According to our personal analysis, pop-ups from malware-present.com site mainly infect PCs located in the USA and the UK. It is also possible that other countries may be attacked as well. It is true that your computer is infected with adware, but these particular pop-ups from malware-present.com site do not aim to help you. Instead, they only hunt for your money, since they’re run by the bunch of crooks. We suggest that you instead carefully scan your system with a decent anti-spyware application.
Detailed instructions to get rid of malware-present.com pop-ups.
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite via the download button below (click on it):
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections associated with malware-present.com pop-ups.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing malware-present.com pop-ups. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Ways to defend your computer from getting reinfected with malware-present.com pop-ups and similar infections in the future:
With millions of malicious programs currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of adware with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!