Windows-alert.com-browser-support.online is a scary message some users see in their browsers. These pop-ups are nothing but the product of cyber crooks who aim to get your hard earned money. Their intention is to scare you into thinking that your system is contaminated with malware and that you need to call certain number toll-free. However, after users call this number they will be suggested to pay a lot of money for totally useless services on the part of cyber frauds standing behind such alerts.
Windows-alert.com-browser-support.online pop-ups are generally the problem for browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox. Of course, other browsers are not an exception and can be contaminated too.
Here is the scary alert reported by means of windows-alert.com-browser-support.online pop-up notifications:
A serious malfunction has been detected with Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 7 and your Chrome 51.0.2704.84. Please call the toll-free number below for a Microsoft-Certified technician to help you resolve the issue:
Please do not think that these pop-ups are genuine. Quite to the contrary, in fact. They’re powered by the team of cyber crooks who simply hunt for your money. We suggest that you follow this removal guide as soon as possible to fix all such issues with your computer.
Recommended software and steps to eliminate windows-alert.com-browser-support.online pop-ups.
- Depending on your operating system, download recommended anti-spyware software from the download buttons below.
- Scan your computer with registered versions of either of these programs, remove all detected items.
- Restart your PC and repeat scanning if necessary.
Guidelines to remove malware using Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite for Windows.
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections related to windows-alert.com-browser-support.online pop-ups.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing windows-alert.com-browser-support.online pop-up infection. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Tips to protect your workstation from getting reinfected with windows-alert.com-browser-support.online alerts and similar infections in the future:
With millions of malicious applications currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of browser hijackers with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!