Y2sj.com is yet another domain name involved in online scam today. Hackers spread these pop-ups with the intention to infect as many PCs as possible. The pop-up aims to make you really scared about the condition of your computer so that you would be convinced to make payment in favor of cyber crooks who stand behind such pop-ups. Of course, these pop-ups, no matter how tricky they are, should be never trusted by you or treated as genuine.
When you see y2sj.com pop-ups you will also see the photo of some fake Microsoft Certified Technician supposedly talking to you over chat. But in reality this person is an invented name, such as as Jake Anderson, Gregg Foster, etc. When you attempt to continue chat with them you will soon discover that you’re actually talking to a robot.
The message reported through y2sj.com pop-ups presents this sort of scam:
Important message for Net York Internet users
It appears that your computer and Internet browser have pop up software enabled.
Please call toll-free to disable pop-up ad software now: 1-800-283-5196
Please follow these instructions:
Before you continue browsing the Internet, it is strongly advised that you call to disable pop-up ads. You can do so by calling 1-800-283-5196 now. An agent is standing by to take your call.
Of course, please stay away from such y2sj.com pop-ups. They’re the example of a brutal scam and hackers want to trick you into wasting your money in their favor. What we suggest you to do is to scan the PC with a powerful virus removal application. Follow this guide below and make sure you implement all steps recommended below.
Detailed instructions to get rid of y2sj.com pop-ups.
- Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite via the download button below (click on it):
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections associated with y2sj.com pop-ups.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing y2sj.com pop-ups. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Ways to defend your computer from getting reinfected with y2sj.com pop-ups and similar infections in the future:
With millions of malicious programs currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of adware with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!