Securitywarningserver.online is a website engaged in browser hijacking of Mac OS X browsers, such as Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera. The scam is specifically intended to make users pay money in favor of the crooks who stand behind this fake Mac Support Team alert.
Securitywarningserver.online pop-up tells a lot of faulty information about the condition of your Mac computer. Then the pop-up intends to force you to call a special toll free number 0-800-090-3105 where the crooks will tell you to pay for their useless services supposedly to fix your computer. Below is the example of what this scam tells you once it appears:
Your computer may not be protected from adware / spyware.
Call 0-800-090-3105 immediately for assistance on how to remove potential spyware. The call is toll-free.
Data at risk:
1. Your credit card details and banking information
2. Your e-mail passwords and other account passwords
3. Your Facebook, Skype, AIM, ICQ and other chat logs
4. Your private photos, family photos and other sensitive files
5. Your webcam could be accessed remotely by stalkers with a VPN
More about spyware:
Seeing these pop-ups means that you may have spyware installed on your computer which puts the security of your personal data at a serious risk. It’s strongly advised that you call the number above and get your computer fixed before you continue using your internet, especially for shopping.
Call 0-800-090-3105 immediately for assistance on how to remove possible spyware. The call is toll-free.
Do not call this 0-800-090-3105 number, or any other similar toll free numbers offering you to do the same thing. This scam simply intends to get your money, so please be careful not to trust its misleading information.
You need to disregard this securitywarningserver.online scam. Try to shut down this pop-up window in your browser immediately. If you can’t do it, then use Command-Option-Escape hotkey on your Mac computer. Then select your browser and click on “Force Quit”:
Then, when you restart your browser, don’t choose the option to recover previously opened pages. Finally, look for suspicious applications running in your Mac computer. In case you find them, go ahead and uninstall them immediately. You might also need to reset your browsers using the built-in features to do it. Finally, we strongly advise that you also scan your computer with a proven anti-malware tool to delete adware infection from your computer. If securitywarningserver.online pop-up attacked your Windows browser, make sure you select the appropriate anti-malware for Windows as explained below.
Recommended tools and steps to eliminate securitywarningserver.online pop-up windows.
- Depending on your operating system, download recommended anti-spyware software from the download buttons below.
- Scan your system with registered versions of either of these programs, remove all detected items.
- Reboot your workstation and repeat scanning if necessary.
Guidelines to remove malware using Download SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite for Windows.
- Once the application is downloaded, click on “Run” to execute the installer.
- Give the permission for the program to make changes to your computer.
- After the program is successfully installed, it will start scanning your system:
- Depending on the parameters of your system scanning with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite may take some time. Once the scanning is completed, click on Fix Threats button, and then on Register Now:
- Once the software is purchased, you will receive your activation password. Specify it in the following form, as well as your email address:
- With registered version, you will be able to get rid of all infections related to securitywarningserver.online pop-ups.
Note! It might be necessary that you reset your browser after removing securitywarningserver.online pop-up infection. Please choose the appropriate instruction for your browser from the list below:
Tips to protect your workstation from getting reinfected with securitywarningserver.online alerts and similar infections in the future:
With millions of malicious applications currently in the web users definitely need powerful security solutions for their PCs. You could have escaped the negative side effects related to forced installation of browser hijackers with SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite, so we strongly recommend you to Buy SpyHunter 4 – Malware Security Suite now!