CalendarTool is a potentially unwanted application attacking many PCs and trying to scare users into believing their systems require some urgent repairs. It promises to fix and boost computers, however, its abilities to do that are surely overestimated. The application simply invents fake bugs and reports them as real. On the other hand, it is absolutely not able to get rid of real computer troubles which might easily happen inside of your system.
You must not trust any scary information presented through such fake alerts by CalendarTool. The only goal of this program is to make you pay money for those who own and distribute this program. Yet, it will not help you to make the PC clean and free from real malfunctions. Its fixing process is just the imitation of real system optimization.
CalendarTool often goes integrated with installers of some free programs that you may decide to implant into your system. Obviously, it’s very important for you to be very careful not to authorize any hidden installations to take place in your computer. However, intrusion of this unwanted utility could also be avoided if your computer would be furnished by more powerful antivirus (compared to the one you currently use).
Definitely, we strongly advise that you immediately follow the removal solution below to get rid of CalendarTool virus from your computer. Our proven malware removal application will help you to to get rid of all files and registry entries related to this unwanted program. Please follow this removal solution in the rest of the guide below.
Download tool for CalendarTool removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove CalendarTool infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove CalendarTool virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with CalendarTool in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment