cherry.exe has been developed to steal digital money. If you own cryptocurrency, you must be alert as the risks of being disrupted by this Trojan are rather high. It goes without saying, you don’t know anything until end up with empty bank account. Without regular scan it is really difficult to find the threat, it works discreetly and hides the sources of infection. Only an effective anti-malware utility can help with cherry.exe trojan.
cherry.exe comes to you in two cases: if you failed and installed the trojan with software or if your defense is weak. The first case is common for people who omit reading installation requirements, they usually get infected items together with useful ones. In case, when you always read them and cannot say that some of your online activities are wrong, then lets see the second way of penetration. We regret to say that but your current defending software is likely to be too weak to do ts job. It doesn’t ban unwanted programs and permits their installation. If some of these things are about you, then you need a proper application to increase your security.
cherry.exe harms the system with not concretely but its activities are very hazardous. It has negative influence on CPU, its energy goes on unknown needs and it overheats. The situation is horrible as this trojan is even able to steal your privacy when you still think that your data is safe. Luckily, there is a perfect item GridinSoft Anti-Malware that can detect and delete the threat. It will help you immediately and you can use it then to delete all existing unwanted programs. The tool also can be used to reset your infected browser.
Symptoms of cherry.exe trojan:
- CPU overheats very often.
- Boot time needs too much time.
- Programs run badly and freeze.
- PC performs worse than usually.
Download tool for cherry.exe removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove cherry.exe infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove cherry.exe virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with cherry.exe in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.