Computta_windows-x64.exe malware haunts Bitcoin, Monero, DarkNetCoin, and other cryptocurrencies in favor of its developers. This threat also aims to collect confidential information about the owner of the infected PC like logins and passwords, credit card numbers and so on sending them to intruders (creators of the virus).
This Computta_windows-x64.exe Trojan penetrates the system in a hidden way through installers, fake antiviruses, infected sites, etc. When you are not absolutely sure what you install, it is better to read pre-installation requirements.
Computta_windows-x64.exe will give up and release your system if you start using anti-malware utility. If you do not have intention to get rid of this malware thinking that you can use your computer even if it is infected, do not stop reading to know about symptoms and consequences of its activities. In case when you are ready to eliminate the threat we recommend using GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool to remove the threat fast. Pay your attention to the scheme below, it will help you with removing unwanted apps.
You have Computta_windows-x64.exe in your system if:
- CPU power suddenly rises up or falls down.
- Booting process is enormous.
- Programs launch for too long.
- General performance of your PC is disappointing.
Download tool for Computta_windows-x64.exe removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove Computta_windows-x64.exe infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Computta_windows-x64.exe virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Computta_windows-x64.exe in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment