Ddpmgr.exe refers to the potentially unwanted software that is unwanted to be in the system. Users often detect the process due to the DDP Manager folder of their computers. Task Manager opens the containing folder with the help of right-clicking on it.
Ddpmgr.exe process may be not detected by your currently running anti-virus as some of the malicious applications remain unknown to the software with not updated or old databases. User may experience ongoing redirections to all kinds of third-party sites without direct intention.
Commonly, Ddpmgr.exe process from DDP Manager folder takes place on the computers which have the level of security less than required. After the installation of some cost-free applications with adware or other malware samples, computer gets infected at once. Do not forget to read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to free applications that you come across on the sites. Add malware removal software to increase the level of security to maximum.
Ddpmgr.exe can be only removed by thorough scanning of your PC with a reliable security software. This will also help you to protect the system from subsequent malware intrusion attempts.
Download tool for Ddpmgr.exe removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove Ddpmgr.exe infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Ddpmgr.exe virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Ddpmgr.exe in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment