IdleBuddy extension for Google Chrome browser appears in the notifications generated by installed adware. Commonly, such software appears without user’s direct desire but with the mindless permission of the owner. Then, users face unknown home page and see third-party sites.
IdleBuddy extension refers to the potentially unwanted items like adware, browser hijacker or PUPs, the only common fact about them is they they need urgent removing. It’s definitely not good to keep this software enabled, since it does not really help you to find decent information on the web.
You need to know that IdleBuddy extension for your Google Chrome is result of security weakness. Consequently, other computer threats may appear on the PC and start own activities which user will not be able to stop or control. Increase your level of security with malware removal application that cleans all unwanted rubbish and makes the system not obtained with malware components and hazardous items.
It’s important to remove IdleBuddy adware ASAP and switch for the proven sources of software you can rely on. Use GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool and make your computer clean again.
Download tool for IdleBuddy removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove IdleBuddy infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove IdleBuddy virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with IdleBuddy in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment