R18.com can be classified as a potentially unwanted program (pup). You must have a basic knowledge about its harmful effects. Otherwise you will be harmed heavily by it without notice. We have tested this item, we found that it could first incapacitate the operation system and then hurt the whole PC. Moreover, it could do scams to make you lose money. It is not a good idea to keep it on your PC.
R18.com is well known as an ad-supported program. It is not necessarily mean that it can make thousands of ads, but it is able to make these ads possible on all kinds of browsers. As you know, adware can get in your PC with suspicious websites. And then, you could speculate the websites from these ads will link you to as many as virus it can. It is obvious that R18.com should be eliminated soon.
Download tool for R18.com removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove R18.com infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove R18.com virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with R18.com in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment