Granena.ru seems to be a sincere assistance for online surfing. When you are browsing or using your browsers, it is triggered to display so-called coupons which are actually ads by adware. Sure, Granena.ru is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and it will distribute numerous ads on your PC in the forms of coupons, discount, or any deals. And they will lead you to a very awkward situation: some porn sites or any other malicious adware installed.
Granena.ru adware will likewise go about as the browser hijacker. It can change your default landing page and search engine and it can keep you from transforming it back. It is better for you to get Granena.ru uprooted promptly.
Download tool for Granena.ru removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove Granena.ru infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Granena.ru virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Granena.ru in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment