Software like CUDA Miner (PUA) Coin Miner does not modify browser parameters to stay hidden somewhere in the background. It stands for the Trojan family as to the way of penetration. This computer threat haunts cryptocurrencies like BitCoin, Monero and others due to infecting particular files on the targeted PC and using its resources.
This CUDA Miner (PUA) Trojan is enough to make your head spin searching for the best solution. It shows security vulnerability to other computer threats that can come and encrypt files on the PC making access to them imposible. Especially, the situation becomes dramatical after stealing CPU power.
The fact that CUDA Miner (PUA) Trojan Miner causes harm to the host PC is approved and noticeable if to look at computer efficiency. It is better to be attentive and mindful to stay away from the threat, of course, you need to add an anti-malware tracker to eliminate the threat that managed to drop into the system in time.
Delete the CUDA Miner (PUA) Trojan Miner without delay, as soon as it comes. Use only legitimate and time-tasted anti-malware application like GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool will deal with this computer threat in several clicks only. Prevent the same troubles in the future with regular scanning.
Download tool for CUDA Miner (PUA) removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove CUDA Miner (PUA) infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove CUDA Miner (PUA) virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with CUDA Miner (PUA) in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.