PUA/CoinMiner.Gen computer threat appears on the PC and shows unusual activity. This Coin Miner comes with downloaded software in the form of bundled-in tools. Then, it helps own developers to monetize targeted computer and earn money. All activities of the malicious program will depict greatly on the general performance of the PC in negative way.
The PUA/CoinMiner.Gen Coin Miner Trojan appears bundled with various utilities that is why you have to be especially careful while installation. Check all settings and prompts to be sure you have no risk with installed software. It goes without saying that its presence in the system has really negative effect on the computer, so you need to get rid of it.
The PUA/CoinMiner.Gen malware is a Trojan Miner meaning that it can be used to steal CPU and GPU power. Uncontrolled activity of this malicious software leads to the troubles with OS, all-in-all, infected computer turns into a robot to generate digital currency or the scenario finishes with a blue screen. It is always better to predict the appearance of this malware that search for the way out. Next time be careful with surfing the Internet and visiting random sites.
Deal with the PUA/CoinMiner.Gen Trojan Miner without delay and predict its appearance minding our simple tips. Meet GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool that needs only several clicks to remove the source of infection and all related components that might be linked to this sort of infection.
Download tool for PUA/CoinMiner.Gen removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove PUA/CoinMiner.Gen infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove PUA/CoinMiner.Gen virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with PUA/CoinMiner.Gen in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.