Lightning.exe (32 bit) is a hijacker that is responsible for advertisements in your browser. It starts its hazardous activity just when it appears in the system, however, it is not going to show any concrete signs. It’s a process that can be clearly classified as adware. That’s why it leads to the multitude of annoying advertisement banners that show up everywhere in your screen without any direct intention. Lightning.exe (32 bit) activates the process of pop-up displaying in your computer.
Lightning.exe (32 bit) process may be easily traced through the Task Manager in your computer. Also, you will notice plenty of annoying advertisements to pop up through all browsers installed in your computer.
The huge number of advertisements produced by Lightning.exe (32 bit) has the tendency to grow only, it won’t disappear naturally. If you do not want to see popping up windows in different places of the screen, react just now. And do not read what they tell you about, their suggestions are useless and harmful. For example, they may ask to download and install a lot of programs that are really hazardous, all their activities eager to mess your system up even more. Additionally, your system will install even more infections onto your computer than you’ve already had before.
Lightning.exe (32 bit) process may be called in a slightly different way. Most likely this will not be certain random name, but there have been other variants of this process before. To remove Lightning.exe (32 bit) adware and other related files and registry entries please follow the removal guidelines prepared by us below.
Download tool for Lightning.exe (32 bit) removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove Lightning.exe (32 bit) infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Lightning.exe (32 bit) virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Lightning.exe (32 bit) in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment