KMSPico is a trojan horse, according to the databases of several anti-malware programs. This sort of infection may secretly and unexpectedly attack targeted computer and then attempt to remain in the system as long as possible. It will perform a lot of malicious activities there, so you obviously need to get rid of it without loitering to prevent further damage from being made for your computer.
KMSPico trojan components may be easily noticed in the Task Manager of your computer and you may end some of its related processes, however, you will surely not find any direct uninstaller for this trojan in the Control Panel of your PC. While KMSPico is active the system will be permanently freezing due to high CPU usage caused by it.
Unfortunately, intrusion of KMSPico infection often occurs as a result of failure of users to be careful while downloading and installing cost-free programs. It’s very important that you do not permit any concealed installations to occur in your computer. For this goal it’s always mandatory to carefully read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) associated with free applications you want to make the part of your system.
Finally, intrusion of KMSPico trojan and its associated components took place as a result of failure of your current anti-virus to perform its direct function of defending your system from cyber attacks. It’s time to switch to a better utility that will render the desired level of protection and will effectively get rid of KMSPico malware from your system. Please refer to the solution rendered below.
Download tool for KMSPico removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove KMSPico infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove KMSPico virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with KMSPico in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.