Mkeeper.exe virus appears as soon as user installs software with bundled malware objects. That is not the end of the world, in fact, this computer threat waits for elimination. Browser experiences overall slowing down and is not able to work properly. Check Task Manager for the presence of MKeeperStat folder that is interconnected.
The Mkeeper.exe malware takes place in the MKeeperStat folder that your Task Manager can track. Sadly, to delete the threat is not so easy. It usually creates interconnected components and mask them in the background. We classify current item as unwanted and insist on the urgent uninstallation.
Mkeeper.exe adware may and will cause the problem of permanent browser redirections to random pages, which potentially may infect your PC with different malicious programs. We recommend you to stay away from clicking on these advertisements, irrespective of how tricky and intrusive they are.
Mkeeper.exe process may be called in a slightly different way. Most likely this will not be certain random name, but there have been other variants of this process before. To remove Mkeeper.exe adware and other related files and registry entries please follow the removal guidelines prepared by us below.
Download tool for Mkeeper.exe removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove Mkeeper.exe infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Mkeeper.exe virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Mkeeper.exe in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.