RocketPC does a great deal of harmful activities in your computer system. This is because it is a new possibly undesirable program (also called PUP) presently attacking many PCs all over the world. Some computer system users prefer to discuss it as an infection, and most likely this is rather easy to understand, given that they are truly fed approximately see this useless energy each time they turn the computer system on. Follow this guide that discusses all steps you require to implement to totally repair your computer system in an automated way.
RocketPC will basically slow down the way your computer operates. You will notice that the CPU of your computer functions in an extremely slow way. Plus, while RocketPC is running you will keep facing a great deal of deceptive notifies by this fraud telling that you need to buy the so-called version of this hoax.
The truth is that the registered version of RocketPC is not really different from the trial one. The program is absolutely not able to help in terms of system optimizations. It merely invents various computer system troubles and then forces users to buy its license presumably to fix these problems. Naturally, RocketPC does not have with real system enhancement features.
You might try to eliminate RocketPC rip-off in a common manual way, however the issue is that this scam is typically interconnected with various trojan horses that may ultimately re-install it in the system. We highly encourage that you continue reading this detailed guide that provides you with detailed info to fix your system automatically.
Download tool for RocketPC removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove RocketPC infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove RocketPC virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with RocketPC in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.