If you’ve noticed that your device got much slower we recommend to check the CPU usage using CTRL+SHIFT+ESC combination on your keyboard. jce.exe process is really dangerous and can “eat” most of your CPU.
jce.exe comes to you system when you failed and installed the trojan with software on the random freeware resources or if your antivirus is weak or has not updated databases. It doesn’t ban unwanted programs and permits installation of potentially unwanted objects.
jce.exe carefully disguises own presence in the computer and successfully steals CPU power for malicious needs. Thus, the trojan disrupts the system and makes a vulnerability in the system. Here you will require a trustworthy and efficient anti-malware tool. Such programs are made for cleaning the rubbish and keeping your privacy safe. We offer you to try Trojan Killer in action.
Symptoms of jce.exe trojan:
- CPU overheats very often.
- Boot time needs too much time.
- Programs run badly and freeze.
- PC performs worse than usually.
Download tool for jce.exe removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove jce.exe infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove jce.exe virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with jce.exe in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment