Only programmers can deal with Trojan.VBS.CoinMiner trojan easily, other Internet visitors meet this computer threat as a real challenge. This computer threat haunts Bitcoin, Monero, DarkNetCoin, and other crypto investments due to the infecting as many PCs as possible. This tiny program is a dangerous item, so you need to delete it faster.
This Trojan.VBS.CoinMiner Trojan penetrates the system in a hidden way through installers, fake antiviruses, infected sites, etc. When you are not absolutely sure what you install, it is better to read pre-installation requirements.
Trojan.VBS.CoinMiner Trojan does not copy itself and cannot spread spontaneously. This means that you have a possibility to stop it even if it has already appeared in the system. However, the situation will be horrible unless you detect and delete it in time. Luckily, we are ready to offer you GridinSoft Anti-Malware application that can deal with this computer threat. The tool also can be used to reset your infected browser.
Still have doubts that you have Trojan.VBS.CoinMiner in your system, then check next symptoms:
- Arbitrary reboot and shutdown of the computer.
- Browsing process has changed.
- You lose private information.
- Computer stucks and runs really slow.
Download tool for Trojan.VBS.CoinMiner removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove Trojan.VBS.CoinMiner infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Trojan.VBS.CoinMiner virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Trojan.VBS.CoinMiner in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.