SystemTask.exe is an application that appears in the system due to the vulnerability in the system. It takes place in the system and a System32 folder appears on the PC. It may be seen when opening the Task Manager. Most likely the system has adware or other potentially unwanted object that has penetrated the system.
You can see the process of SystemTask.exe in the Task Manager, simple right-clicking will show you the System32 infected folder location. However, it does not mean that the problem is solved and now you can delete the issue. Vice versa! You will not be able to delete the threat manually because the source of permanent adverts hides under many other services and processes valid in your computer. The adware that you have in the system is powered with self-protection skill, it masks itself and stays in the system for long time.
Penetration of SystemTask.exe process can happen due to user’s personal actions or the problem with defense. In the first case certain users’ actions connected with thoughtless and silly installation may cause malware appearance. They should be alert and attentive all the time they are online and especially careful with download. In the second case people rely on antivirus and do not know that it can sometimes fail to maintain tracking all the threats and preventing their installation. It is always a good idea to switch for reliable software that can conduct its main functions.
SystemTask.exe can be only removed by thorough scanning of your PC with a reliable security software. This will also help you to protect the system from subsequent malware intrusion attempts.
Download tool for SystemTask.exe removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove SystemTask.exe infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove SystemTask.exe virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with SystemTask.exe in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment