The Tprdpw64.exe is a typical Trojan horse that only makes a lot of damage to your computer, which is why you should remove it. The dangerous behavior of this trojan is set as Severe by Microsoft because it can implement various harmful activities to give great harm to the infected PC. Research by our team has confirmed that Tprdpw64.exe is transferred through spam email attachments, porn websites, freeware and other free files downloaded from third party websites.
If you do not remove Tprdpw64.exe in time, you will face the worst computer performance and an entire system may even be unusable. The worst thing is that Tprdpw64.exe may have the ability to trace users, system logs and browser history to collect sensitive information about you. Due to the privacy theft, you may suffer from huge financial loss for falling into online fraud designed by a hacker. All the mentioned problem may happen sooner or later if you do not deal with the Tprdpw64.exe infection right now, you are strongly suggested to get rid of the trojan with the professional tutorial below.
Download tool for Tprdpw64.exe removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove Tprdpw64.exe infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Tprdpw64.exe virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Tprdpw64.exe in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment