TR/CoinMiner stands for a new malicious software involved in mining digital currencies on infected computer. The owners of such computers will not gain any benefit from presence of TR/CoinMiner inside the system. Instead, the power of the CPU will be permanently under high load in order to generate revenue for other people.
While TR/CoinMiner is active in the system there will be an extremely high load on the computer performance. You will not be able to fully enjoy the functionality of the computer, since the computer will be permanently freezing and there may be times that you will not be able to use it at all.
TR/CoinMiner injection is often the result of user’s failure to be attentive, especially while downloading and installing some cost-free software. During such times you definitely ought to pay more close attention to what else you’re going to make the part of your system. Surely, in case you read about some additional software, it’s mandatory that you do not allow any hidden installations to occur. Finally, injection of TR/CoinMiner is the result of poor protection of your computer by existing security application that did not perform its direct function of defending your system.
Removal of TR/CoinMiner is only feasible for proven anti-malware tools that can effectively detect all related components that might be linked to this sort of infection. We strongly advise that you thoroughly scan your computer with our recommended software that explains how to fix your system in a proper way.
Download tool for TR/CoinMiner removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove TR/CoinMiner infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove TR/CoinMiner virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with TR/CoinMiner in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.
Leave a Comment