Wap.trend-tech.net popping-up windows appear in the browser without user’s direct intention but with his consent. We can reveal to all who steal do not know it is only a trick to gain your money, Vividfun survey is fake. Remove junk objects that produce these adverts.
The Wap.trend-tech.net rewards that Vividfun promise look unreal, to get an iPhone, iPad, or a Samsung Galaxy absolutely for free is a fairytale. To make the conditions more realistic hackers require to pay a shipping fee for transfering the prize. And many Internet users really agree to do that.
It is quite likely that the adware producing Vividfun pop-ups got injected into your computer along with other cost-free programs that you could have been dealing with. It is surely very important that you do not permit any hidden installations to occur in your computer. Make sure you always thoroughly read the EULAs (End User License Agreements) related to free programs you intend to make the part of your computer. In case you read the information about some additional applications that you do not really need, your job is to switch to the advanced (custom) installation mode to prevent malware intrusion into your system ahead of time.
Download tool for Vividfun removal:
|Download Trojan Killer Portable for Windows.|
How to remove Vividfun infection.
- First of all, you need to download and install Trojan Killer.
- Open the program and choose “Quick scan” or “Full scan“. Full scan of the system is adviced, but because of the infection, your computer may suffer from performance issues, use Quick scan in this case.
- Scan your system and watch for results.
- After the scan is completed, you need to click on “Fix Now” button to remove Vividfun virus:
- (optional) Shut down all your available browsers, if you can.
- In Trojan Killer click on “Reset browser settings“:
- Follow the instruction, select browsers you need to be reset, and click on “Reset” button. Finally, restart your computer to apply all made changes:
Prevention tips for your PC from being reinfected with Vividfun in the future:
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start“
This useful feature may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious program, you must select “Block always”.